CORBETT PHOTOGRAPHY SAFARI TOURS PACKAGE
Jim Corbett National Park is perhaps one of the best national parks near Delhi international airport to enhance and showcase wildlife photography skills, whether you are just starting off on your photography skills or is a veteran. Corbett is always a top pick for photography workshops near Delhi. Corbett is one of the best places in Asia to photograph wild Asiatic Elephants and Royal Bengal Tigers in their natural habitat. Apart from these wild animals, Jim Corbett National Park is also an ideal location for bird photography because of the variety of exotic Himalayan birds that are found in Corbett. The biodiversity, as witnessed through this Jim Corbett package, ensures travelers always have interesting things to do, including a wildlife safari, or bird-watching. With Jim Corbett National Park packages you can get set to explore wildlife like never before. Below is best sample itinerary for Corbett Photography & Bird Tour from Delhi that is perfect for those looking for best photography tour package to Corbett near Delhi. Book this short yet exciting Photography package to Jim Corbett National Park to enjoy an adventurous journey through one of India’s most renowned national parks, and that too, at extremely affordable prices.
PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR OPPORTUNITIES IN Jim Corbett National Park:
Asiatic elephants in grasslands of Dhikala
Royal Bengal Tigers in sal forests and crossing the Ramganga river of Corbett
Exotic Himalayan birds
BEST TIME TO VISIT CORBETT FOR PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS:
- For shooting Asiatic Elephants - March to June
- For shooting birds - November to February
- For Landscape photography – October to December
CORBETT PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- 4 nights and 5 days in one of India's finest and most celebrated national parks
- Group size restricted to 8 to ensure an exclusive experience
- Guidance of one of India's best natural history photographers
- Photographs of a rich repertoire of mammals and birds in enchanting habitat
- Evocative pictures of spectacular sub-Himalayan landscapes
- A wealth of learning in daily insightful sessions on photography, natural history and more
1- Welcome Drink at Arrival
2- Accommodation in Cottage near Kosi River in natural landscape
3- Buffet meals to be served at Corbett Ethnic Restaurant
4- 4N/5D accommodation in Corbett Lodge & Resort near River
5- Evening bonfire (winters) 6- Room occupancy Double/ Triple
7- Nature walk to Kosi River- beside your stay.
8- Out/Indoor games in the Lodge/ Resort in Corbett near River
9- Complimentary use of recreational facilities for in-house guests.
10- Daily Jeep safari Jim Corbett National Park
1. Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry,aerated drinks etc.
2. Tips/gratuities paid to guides, drivers etc.
3. Cost incurred in case of hospitalization, evacuation etc.
4. Anything other than mentioned in INCLUSION list, irrespective of itinerary.
All extras like soda, aerated drinks, packaged drinking water, cigarettes, snacks, telephones, laundry will be charged separately and won't constitute a part of the package.
Please write email on email@example.com or call +919719251997 for more information, package cost and sample itinerary for Jim Corbett National Park package for one night and two days.